40 on Ilkey is strategically well positioned for you to reach your destination in the East of Pretoria with ease and on time.
We understand that a trip to Pretoria, the traffic and the reason for coming can be stressful and daunting. Our guests include people on training, coming for business, or hastily having to find accommodation when a beloved family member lands up in hospital and last, but not least the shoppers that want to enjoy Menlyn, Menlyn Maine, The Times Casino and the Times Arena at Menlyn Maine.
Over the last twelve years, we have been able to accommodate guests from all over the world and have filled over 24000 beds in that time. People have found refuge from the traffic and the big city, in the quiet comfortable rooms and serene gardens.
Lauren wrote: Thank you for a lovely stay. You were so accommodating,
putting up with a very big group of very stressed, busy students.
Thanks for the lovely breakfasts and dozens (and dozens) of muffins and coffee!
Why 40 on Ilkey B&B?
- We are well positioned
- It is easy to get on to the N1
- We are close to the business district around Menlyn
- Our prices are very competitive
- We are situated in the Lynnwood Glen Estate, a security village and patrolled suburb.
- The area is green, peaceful and quiet.
What your will find at 40 on Ilkey B&B:
- 10 Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms
- Private entrances to every room
- TV with DSTV Hotel Bouquet in every bedroom
- A small fridge
- Tea and coffee station
- Access control to enter and exit the premises
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi